Vitalba UNISEX hydrating creme and regenerative serum with placental proteins*
Collection Vitalba. 100% natural ingredients.
For businesses and bulk orders write to: email@example.com
- Obtained by an animal friendly process.
- Without parabenes, silicone, mineral oil, vaseline, paraffin oil or colorants.
- The scent is derived from natural essential oils. Hand made.
- Suitable for all skin types, both men and women.
Vitalba cosmetics smoothens and revitalizes skin, with substantial improvement and disappearance of shallower wrinkles within a few weeks of daily use (see image on the left). Thanks to their non-greasy texture, Vitalba creme and serum are easy to apply and absorb immediately, moisturizing and softening the skin.
Vitalba cosmetics are the result of careful five-year development in the company AdriaBio, which is led by Slovenian scientists with thirty years of knowledge and experience in the field of molecular dermatology.
The nourishing creme and regenerating serum for the face, hands and body contain a placental extract*, which is a rich source of skin nutrients, biostimulants and microelements that promote skin regeneration. Vitalba cream and serum improve elasticity and moisturize the skin. They are suitable for all skin types. Aloe vera promotes skin regeneration, vitamins help restore elasticity, flexibility and protect against environmental influences. Silk proteins regulate the skin’s natural moisture balance and form a thin protective layer. They nourish the skin and protect it from the unhealthy effects of the environment
The creme is rich in shea butter, which is ideal for the care of sensitive, thin and delicate skin. Almond oil is very mild and gives the skin a pleasant, soft feeling, smoothing and nourishing it. Coconut oil acts as a natural antioxidant that effectively protects the skin from aging and damage.
Honey softens the skin and acts as a natural cleanser, as it binds impurities and removes dead cells. It is also considered a natural antiseptic. Castor oil has a high content of ricinoleic fatty acid, its composition has a beneficial effect on various skin changes and against the first signs of aging. Due to its specific composition, it is excellent for the care of dry and oily skin.
Q10 is one of the most powerful antioxidants available. It protects the skin from free radicals and damage, and promotes cell renewal and growth. Urea moisturizes not only aging skin, but also young dry skin. Urea is added to cosmetics due to moisture as it increases the skin’s ability to bind water.
The effects of the creme and serum have been scientifically proven by tests performed both in vitro (on human fibroblasts grown in culture, where the cream and serum stimulate cell proliferation) and in vivo (46 volunteers between 38 and 86 years old) over the course of 3 to 5 months of use.
The products contain only natural ingredients and bio preservatives. They do not contain parabens, mineral oils, silicones, vaseline, paraffin and dyes.
They are scented with natural essential oils, which perfectly complement the composition of the products and have a beneficial effect on the skin.
The production is manual and takes place under the controlled conditions of the laboratory, which operates within the company AdriaBio. The highest standards of hygiene are observed and the manufacturing procedures are professionally guided.
* Important facts about the AdriaBio proprietary Vitalba placental extract:
- Porcine tissues are very similar to human tissues and have been used for xenotransplantation in medicine for decades. This includes pig placenta, heart valves, eye cornea, and recently kidneys and pancreatic islands
- We use pig placentas, which are shed during the birth of piglets. The placentas are otherwise biological waste and are either eaten by the animals themselves or destroyed as waste
- The pig placentas we use come only from local small farms, where animal welfare is at the highest standard. The farmers collect the placentas for us during the birth of piglets. No animal is harmed in any way during the collection of placentas or bred especially for this purpose
- We prepare the placental extract in our laboratory, in a controlled environment and according to our proprietary methodology
- No animal has been killed to obtain the placenta nor it is a derivative of dead animals